Saturday, June 2, 2012

Next Up: House Hunting


Well,  the school year is finished and we are in full swing with ministry here. The next thing that needs to happen is finding a more permanent home.  I must say that even the thought of that seems a bit overwhelming, especially since we have never owned a home, and even looking for one is going to require time, attention, and work.  I don't mind, though and now that we are on summer break from our studies, I can give my focused attention to it.

You can be part of our house hunt by praying for some specific things:

* a home that is well-suited for lots of hospitality (large living spaces, and lots of parking for visitors)
*at least 5 bedrooms
*a large yard would be awesome
*and a home that is centrally located to the church and other places we frequent would be nice.

Thanks for praying for us!

1 comments:

  1. Prayyyying!! I can't wait to see how Christ answers this one! :D

    ReplyDelete

© To Live For Him, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena