Friday, April 11, 2008

Let the Idols Bow Down

Did any of you see the amazing sight that I saw last night at the end of "Idol Gives Back"? I couldn't quite believe my eyes and ears, but the show ended with all the "idols" on stage dressed in white with white confetti fluttering down around them and a choir in blue robes behind them. And they were singing "Shout to the Lord", one of my favorite praise songs that we sing at our church! I didn't see any of the show that came before that closing song, but walked in at that sight and was astounded.
I had to chuckle at the amazing show of God's sovereignty as the most watched, googled, gossipped about and listened to Hollywood wannabees got on a stage and sang, "Lord there is none like you!" Ok, so they did change the first words, "my Jesus" to "my shepherd" but still the very fact that they sang the words they did amazes me. Let the rocks cry out and praise Him....and the idols, too!
Click here to see it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© To Live For Him, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena